Financial Advisor Coaching
Strategic, tactical, and personal coaching for financial professionals.
The Journey Toward Your Desired State
There’s a tension between your current state and your desired state.
You’re frustrated because where you are today is not where you want to be tomorrow.
You want to close that gap.
My coaching is designed to help you clarify your compelling desired state, clear the roadblocks in your way, and systematically guide you to your destination.
Your Coach — Steve Sanduski, CFP®
Learn More About Steve
I was a guest on Mindy Diamond’s podcast and we discuss my story as well as some of the concepts I teach.
Some of the topics Mindy and I discussed include:
- Why discipline and focus are two essential traits of a financial advisor, especially an RIA CEO who wants to grow a lasting business.
- Some of the most common problem areas that the advisors I coach are working through right now.
- How the best advisors crash through perceived barriers by adjusting their mindsets and matching their dream to their desire.
- The 5 key areas I believe advisors need to focus on to accelerate their growth.
- Wisdom from top advisors like Ric Edelman, Joe Duran, Jon Jones, Elliot Weissbluth, and Peter Mallouk that you can adapt to your own business.
And to learn more about my personal story, click here.
How Coaching Works
You’ll work directly with me (Steve Sanduski) and have two coaching calls per month for 90 minutes each. In the early stage, we’ll get extremely clear on exactly what you are trying to accomplish, determine the specific steps necessary to make it happen, and create the scorecard to measure results.
Prior to each call, I’ll publish an agenda to our private cloud-based project management site.
During each call, we’ll work on your specific objectives and drive toward accomplishing them.
After each call, I’ll post my detailed notes of the call, along with the action items, to the project management site.
Throughout our coaching relationship, you’ll have access to my network, my tools, and you’ll have reasonable email access to me in between calls as needed.
Ultimately, my role is to help you get your desired results much faster than you would without my help.
What Steve’s Clients Are Saying
Are We a Good Fit?
Steve’s high-performing financial advisor coaching is best suited to owner/advisors and CEOs with firms generating north of $2 million in revenue.
Coaching is month-to-month with no minimum contract so you’ll never feel locked in.
The price is $2,500 per month for an individual, $3,250 per month to coach two partners together.
The Next Step is to Take Our Business Assessment
To be considered for coaching, please complete our free Business Assessment. Once you complete this assessment, we’ll setup a complimentary call to discuss your situation, your assessment results, and coaching details. Based on this call, here’s what happens next.
- If there is a fit, we setup the first coaching call.
- If there’s not a fit, we part as friends.