Seth Streeter is the CEO and founder of Mission Wealth, a leading wealth management company with more than $2.5 billion in assets under management. Seth was an early proponent of our industry’s shift into Life-Centered Planning, and I could listen to him talk all day about how advisors can help folks redefine what wealth and happiness really mean.
Recently I heard an episode of the Wellness Revolutionaries podcast in which Mindbody co-founder Blake Beltram talked with Seth about this concept of redefining wealth. Their discussion was so insightful that I reached out to Blake, and he’s been kind enough to let me share this episode here.
Some of the topics Blake and Seth cover include:
- Why Seth believes money counts for only 10% of a person’s wealth.
- Seth’s 10 Dimensions of Wealth and 7 Dimensions of Wellness.
- How the values of a new generation of workers are reshaping the classic American Dream.
- How to help retirees develop a “Life 3.0 Vision” based around the freedom to pursue passions, strengthen relationships, and build their legacies.
- Preparing your business for the paradigm shift Seth sees in how our culture views money and defines wealth.
Thank you Blake and Seth for letting me post this episode.
If you’d like more information about the Wellness Revolutionaries podcast or want to review this episode’s transcript, CLICK HERE
Also be sure to check out my own conversation with Seth on my Between Now and Success podcast, which includes a link to his TEDx talk. CLICK HERE